2021 All rights reserved thekitchenpunchlist.com
What type of cabinets do you have?
Why do you need to know what type of cabinets you have or are getting?
If you’re refreshing your kitchen-
- You’re replacing the hinges and drawer glides to add soft close features
- You want to refinish the cabinets. Paintings easier if you know what surface you’re painting. Wood and laminate require different prep work and paint. You can’t stain laminate and expect to get cherry cabinets.
- You want to add roll outs, pull out trash cans or even some extra shelves. Look here. If you have faceframed cabinets you need to take the opening into consideration when choosing the size of the accessory. If you measure the face frame for shelves you’re going to have shelves that are too short. (Measure an existing shelf.)
If you’re remodeling-
- When you first go to sit down with a kitchen designer you can be more prepared.
- Knowing what you don’t want is as important as knowing what you do want.
WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO WORK THROUGH? WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO COVER? SUGGESTIONS?